.22 TCM 40 Grain JHP Armscor USA – 500 Rounds
.22 TCM 40 Grain JHP Armscor USA – 500 Rounds ARMSCOR USA ammunition line is made in the USA. The company offers a wide selection of competitively priced ammunition and components with sales spread throughout the world. ARMSCOR USA cartridges and components are widely used by the police, military, gun hobbyists, combat shooters and other shooting enthusiasts due to its high quality, precise and dependable performance.
- Caliber: 22 TCM
- Bullet Casing: Brass, Reloadable
- Muzzle Velocity: 1875 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 312 ft. lbs.
- Manf. Part #: F AC 22TCM-1N
- Made in the USA500-rds. of Armscor® .22 TCM 40 Grain JHP Ammo. Rip up the range with 1,875 F.P.S. velocity!
The pleasure of plinking! Head to the range or back 40, and let loose with this Armscor® 22 TCM 40-grain JHP Ammo. Designed by Fred Craig and Rock Island Armory, this Ammo is similar in case capacity, general shape, and performance to the 5.7×28 FN.
It feeds smooth and shoots incredibly straight with 1,875 F.P.S. velocity. Armscor is known for their long history of quality assurance and exacting standards, and this .22 TCM is no exception. It’s ammo with consistent and dependable performance you can rely on, shot after shot. Note: This is NOT .22 LR ammo.
- 40 grain
- Muzzle velocity: 1,875 F.P.S.
- Muzzle energy: 312 ft.-lbs.
- Jacketed hollow point bullet
- Brass cased
- Boxer primed
- Current production
- Great for target practice or plinking
- 50 rounds per box.